If you are wondering what makes TRIMEDX different, it's that all of our associates share in a common purpose of serving clients, patients, communities, and each other with equal measures of care and performance.
- Everyone is focused on serving the customer and we do that by collaborating and supporting each other
- Associates look forward to coming to work each day
- Every associate matters and makes a difference
It is truly a culture like no other We hope you will join our team! Find out more about the available position below.
The Biomedical Equipment Technician II (BMET II) is required to install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, and verify the performance of complex biomedical equipment with minimal supervision. The individual should be competent in the use of all applicable test equipment and tools required in the performance of these duties. The BMET II may serve as technical advisor to the medical and clinical staff in the safe operation and use of clinical equipment. This position also assists in developing specifications for the selection of new clinical equipment. The individual demonstrates adherence to the TriMedx core values in all professional interactions by showing respect to all people, creating real value, initiating meaningful change, and exhibiting integrity.
Technical Service 40%
- Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation verification procedures (OVP) on complex and intricate biomedical equipment
- Repair, install, and calibrate complex and intricate biomedical equipment
- Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns
- Work with, direct, and document the activities of subcontractors, vendors, and outside service technicians to ensure proper service delivery
- Maintain biomedical expertise through ongoing training and education
- Assist with Service Operations Special Projects as assigned
Regulatory Compliance 25%
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include the inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, and service history
- Adheres to the Medical Equipment Management Plan (MEMP), including all regulatory agency compliances and other applicable policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring all service and documentation is complete, timely, and accurate
Account Relationship Management 25%
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Discuss equipment status and functionality with clinicians
- Adheres to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the organization(s) served.
- Provide a positive representation of TriMedx services by integrating the core values into job performance
Inventory 10 %
- Perform periodic inspections of current inventory status
- Verify the completion of security analysis for new customer equipment
- Performs Incoming Inspections (II) to maintain a complete and accurate inventory of medical devices, including trial and evaluation, rental, and loaner equipment in addition to permanently assigned equipment inventory.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the equipment database to include inventory, performance assurance (PA) schedules, nomenclature, and service history
- Make recommendations regarding inventory
All other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Complex computer skills including the ability to administrate a system, interpret error codes, defragment hard-drives, replace power supplies, and interpret computer codes required
- Ability to integrate information from a variety of sources
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentational communication skills
Education and Qualifications
- Associates degree in a technical/electronics field or equivalent military experience or two years of equivalent experience
- Technical Certification (CBET) strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience working with biomedical equipment in a clinical engineering environment
- Valid drivers license required; variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle
At TRIMEDX, we support and protect a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are the foundation. We know it is our uniqueness and experiences that make a difference, drive innovation and create shared success. We create an inclusive workplace by actively seeking diversity, creating inclusion and driving equity and engagement.
We embrace peoples differences which include age, race, color, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, education, genetics, veteran status, disability, religion, beliefs, opinions and life experiences.
Visit our website to view our full Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement, along with our social channels to see what our team is up to: Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter .
TRIMEDX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. About Us
TRIMEDX needs a variety of skill sets and experience levels to be able to deliver on our mission. That can be exciting for you, because whether you have a long resume or are just starting your career, have a bachelor’s or master’s degree or went to technical school, we have opportunities for you throughout the United States.